GOD I ASK OF YOUR HELP FOR ME....!!!

In thee I have done blasphemy.
My heart for now is all sin.
My spirit’s rotten within.
I lack the faith and quality,
To be a Christian happily.
I’m spiritually famished.
I should by right be punished.
But cause you gave your son in,
And now I can keep running.
Help me be your servant
With you I’ll be persistent.
Help me run the long race of life.
Lord help me to tackle this strife.
Each bend or turn is longer .
I’m feeling weak not stronger.
I can’t keep with each passing day,
Deteriorating in dismay.
There’s nothing else I can do.
I humbly come before you.
Without you I’m in darkness.
Without you I am helpless.
Without there’s no humanity
Without there’s no such you and me
Your name I want to praise it.
With all my might I raise it.
I know that humans need you,
I need my ears to heed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense