FAILED PICK UP LINES .......(LAUGHING ONES ALL TIMES....)))


GUY: I'm a photographer. I have
been looking for a face like yours!
GIRL: I'm a plastic surgeon. I have
been looking for a face like
yours!!!

GUY: How did you get to be so
beautiful?
GIRL: I must've been given your
share!!!

GUY: I'd go to the ends of the world for you!
GIRL: Okay,but would you stay
there?

GUY: Go on ,don't be shy.Ask me out!
GIRL: Okay,get out!!!

GUY: Can I have your name?
GIRL: why,don't you already have
one?

GUY: Do you think it was fate which brought us together?
GIRL: Nah,it was plain bad luck!!!

GUY: Do you have a phone number I can reach you on?
GIRL: Sorry, telephones are
against my religion!!!

GUY: Haven't I seen you some place before?
GIRL: Yeah, that's why I don't go
there anymore.

GUY: I'd like to call you. What's
your number?
GIRL: It's in the phone book.

GUY: But I don't know your name.
GIRL: That's in the phone book
too.

GUY: Hey, baby, what's your sign?
GIRL: Do not Enter

GUY: I want to give myself to you.
GIRL: Sorry, I don't accept cheap
gifts.

GUY: I hope you didn't hurt yourself when fell to earth from
heaven.
GIRL: No, but it looks like you
landed on your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense