FAKE FRIENDS::::: ONLY YOUR FRIEND CAN BE YOUR WORSE ENEMY....!

Time always reveals,
What I could not see,
And that is why,
It could not be.
You said we would be friends
But how could it be,
When you picked her over me?
You stabbed me in the back,
Now i must face,
The one thing I never wanted to.
I have to let you go.
We were something that could never be.
We were best friends,
"Together till the end."
You would always say.
How could you do what you did?
You hurt me so bad.
I never wanted to think it,
But somehow I knew,
Our friendship would fade,
Just like a memory in time:::::


I'm so sick and tired of acting like I'm fine because truthfully, I'm not.
I can't even talk to you without being so incredibly sad. You were the one
person who was always supposed to be there for me, my best friend,
my everything.. and you ruined it all in that moment. And I acted like it
didn't hurt, and for a while, I didn't think it did...but the tears are here and
I now realize that it hurt more than anything in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense