You are one in a million _ Gramp Morgan

Yeah you know Its real good when you find that one in a million not afraid to say I messed up,
I seen a girl around the corner All it did was made me think of you and I I'm missing you (Girl) Feel like I can take no more I have been trying but you wont take my calls and I (Im missing you) girl I know I messed up but I fessed up thought a little time would bring you back now im a wreck cause it clearly wasn't so So tell me what to do or what to say to make it right Cause I need your arms around me every night
To me your worth a trillion your one in a million I'll never find a woman like you If you would give back your heart I swear by our love I'd spend a lifetime making it up to you Every night coming home to you
Ohhh ohh ohhh ohh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh Yea

  
My friends been saying time again gotta try to get yourself together I I'm missing you I do Sure I get the magnitude but refuse to give up hope you'll see that I'm missing you Just want you to know that ten years from now Ill still be knocking at your door now Your love irreplaceable irreplaceable So tell me what to do or what to say to make it right cause I need your arms around me every night

To me your worth a trillion your one in a million I'll never find a woman like you If you would give back your heart I swear by all of I would spend a lifetime making it up to you Every night coming home to you
 
Ohhh ohh ohhh ohh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh Yea Ohhh ohh ohhh ohh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh  

Yea To me your worth a trillion your one in a million I'll never find a woman like you If you would give back your heart I swear by our I'd spend a lifetime making it up to you. Every night coming home to you

Ohhh ohh ohhh ohh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense