about dating...i pray to love the woman i date

Some pray to date the woman they love, my prayer will somewhat vary:
I humbly pray to heaven above that I love the woman I date.
As we see each others often, As we continue to know each other,
There iz one thing that will never change,
I will always keep falling in love with u.

Women are like apples on
trees. The best ones are at the top
of the
tree. The men don't want to reach
for the good ones because they
are
afraid of falling and getting hurt.
Instead, they just get the rotten
apples from the ground that
aren't as good, but easy. So the
apples at
the top think something is wrong
with them, when in reality, they're
amazing. They just have to wait
for the right man to come along,
the
one who's brave enough to climb
all the way to the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense